Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Rambles

Couldn't think of anything clever or catchy so I was just going to write the date then rambles invaded my brains but really all I'm saying is nothing please read on.

Okay since my last post I've gotten lazier...no more like distracted so I ask myself I do that a lot is there anyway I can link all blogs under one roof...well ask and then Google and you have your answer Live Writer....I can post from my computer to blogger and WordPress and anything else shinny that attracts my attention...so why the long over due post well I discovered WordPress actually I discovered it while wallowing away on crap island but seeing how its crap island it wouldn't let me open a WordPress account blogger sure WordPress big fat no no.....anyways once I escaped crap island and was back on civilization WordPress welcomed me with open arms so I repaid the kindness by starting two blogs on top of this one and another I forgotten about rejected coldly like a stepchild so feel free I'm assuming am not some mad woman rambling away in the dark and that there is someone who happens from time to time to peruse by check my other ramblings in the dark....http://catcrazyblogs.wordpress.com/ and my fiction writing blog http://scribblerblog.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment